MyBB 1.8.37 Security & Maintenance Release wurde eingespielt
Hinweis ++ Das nutzen von Scripten oder Paketen aus diesem Forum geschieht eigenverantwortlich. ++ Der Betreiber der Webseite übernimmt keinerlei Haftung für Schäden die aus der Nutzung resultieren! ++ Im Zweifel im Forum in der entsprechenden Rubrik eine Anfrage stellen!

High CPU usage during downloading
Java HotSpot™ Client VM Hi. I´m new on the forum (thank you, by the way). The Jdoenloader spk is awesome. Seriously, great job.

I am confused, however. I've used Jdownloader on DSM 6 and I was able to reach full download speeds, but now, on DSM 7 using this package, I can only reach a maximum of 6 MB/s and I noticed too that the CPU usage goes to 100%. 

I have a DS218j that runs on ARM, and I noticed here https://support.jdownloader.org/Knowledg...ownloading (using the wayback machine) that weak cpu can't handle very well HTTPS. But as I said, this wasn't a problem on DSM 6. Do anyone here maybe know what is happening or maybe a way to fix this issue?.

People on the Jdownloader also say that the culprit may be java not correctly using the CPU or something. Can the Java version be updated? EDIT: Maybe the embbeded edition? I don´t know much about this.
Enable the following advanced Setting and try again: GeneralSettings.preferbouncycastlefortls

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste